Full Image Consultation
Can’t get your wardrobe to work for you?
Want a new, more colourful, more flattering look?
The Full Image Consultation is a makeover including all the colour, style and make-up help you need.
When you are wearing the right colours, your skin looks healthier and your eyes are brighter. Understanding what colours complement your natural colouring, you can save money and you will always look your best.
When you know what styles and colours suit you best, shopping is faster, more focused, easier plus you avoid wasting money on clothes you never wear.
A Colour wallet including fabric swatches and style workbook are included in Full Image Consultation.
What a full image consultation will show you:
- why certain shades complement your natural colouring more than others
- how to wear and combine colours to achieve the looks you want
- how to make your wardrobe more versatile and make it work for you
- how to best wear the colours you already have
- how to achieve a discreet, everyday make-up look that suits you & your personality
- how to avoid shopping disasters
- how to select the most flattering styles for your body shape
- how to achieve your best fit every time when buying clothes
- how to express your personality through your wardrobe
- how to develop a co-ordinated wardrobe with less clothes more outfits
- how to focus during shopping – reducing time and frustration
- how to dress with confidence, whatever the occasion
- how to choose glasses
When you wear colours that complement your natural colouring you look younger, healthier and feel more confident. During your colour consultation you will discover which of Colour Me Beautiful’s new palettes is right for you and how to wear your colours in more interesting and flattering combinations to give your outfit the WOW factor. You will be shown how to reproduce a discreet but effective, everyday makeup look. A wallet containing up to 36-42 fabric swatches is included as a guide for shopping to keep you on the right track.
I encourage clients to bring pieces of clothing from their own wardrobe to the consultation – some things you like, and some you don’t – so that you can see in practice what you have learnt throughout your style consultation.
A detailed Style Workbook with personalised notes and advice is included in the consultation. You will leave more focused with the confidence of knowing what works for your personal style and how to choose the right clothes for you – no matter what shape, size or age you are.
This is a 3 hour session which includes colour analysis, style, and make-up consultation
Consultation Fee: €310